Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First Day Back

Somewhere, cast adrift in the ever changing tides of time, there is a yogi enjoying a cup of tea. Har har. Really, its just me, being a little bummy-bummed.

It's sunny and a little warm, but not a lot of either. Certainly not the proud, oppressive heat that early August brings. The bulbous garlic clove of clouds lull in and the half-hearted sun lazes out; sort of how I feel today. The weather isn't bitterly cold, no, but it's quite bittersweet for this yogi. I'm sitting indoors today at the coffee house.

I'm quite fond of Summer (as those who follow this site can attest). Not unlike the sun and cloud's gentle dance, I'm reminded to be glad that the slide towards the inevitable equinox means more time to spend with all of you. Less time spent outside at the pool inherently means (for me, at least) more time clicking and clacking away here.

I'm so glad to be back! I learned a lot this summer... I'm sure you'll hear all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment