Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tip Your Waitstaff

"I said what is your fuss about. I said we haven't paid for our food. She (Ward) said well you all got to leave. How you want us to leave and we ain't paid for the food yet," says Samuel.

That's when it got ugly. Samuel says she threw a waffle at the waitress. "I did actually throw some food but it didn't hit her," says Samuel. "That's when she (Ward) jumped across the counter and we got into it," says Samuel.

Clarendon County Sheriff Randy Garrett says the altercation continued outside where he says Ward got a gun from her car and a gun magazine from her trunk.

Investigators say Ward's gun discharged during the altercation. They say a bullet fragment struck Samuel in the arm.

I've been working in the service industry since I was 16 years old. Whether it was (this is chronological) working behind a wench at the Renn Faire, singin' happy birthday over red and white striped suspenders (flair), or slinging boozey treats in a yuk-yuk dungeon, I've seen all manner of jerk.

I've never shot someone. Remarkably.

No comments:

Post a Comment