Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Summer Ready: Hows It Coming Along?

Today I got my body fat analyzed. 

To get this stuff checked out, you need to know your exact height and your exact weight.

I'm 6 ft 2.5 inches, and as of this morning, 193lbs. For all things body-weight related, I prefer a classic, weight-balanced scale. You know, like at the Doctor's office.

Enough beating around the bush: 

Body fat percentage: 12.4%. Woo! 13% and I'm just "fit." Less than 13, and I get labeled an "athlete." Hell, yes!

What else does it mean? It also means that I'm doing a-okay.  I'm going to up my cardio to a minium of 30 minutes a day, 5 days a week, included in with my 6, 7, and 10+ mile runs. So, thats either 2 more days of running 3 or 4 miles or using the elliptical/jumprope.

I think I can lose 2.4% body fat in 16 days.

I *know* can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment