Thursday, May 14, 2009

Things I Love!



Can you all tell how much I love summer? I can't seem to shut my mouth about it. Here we go again: with summer working its way towards us, I find myself itching to make some delicious cold meals and sandwiches. Healthy tuna salad! Yummy! 

Why? So I can pack them in a bag, and head out into the shining sun for a picnic!



Out and about with Miss Tara one chilly late-fall evening, we stumbled (quite literally!) upon this champagne suitcase/carryall! Oh, how I wanted it!

Feeling as though a warm-weather item was a bit silly to purchase in the creeping cold, I hemmed and hawed over the decision. With space inside for a good sized big bottle of champagne and two perfectly fitted flutes, well, I couldn't resist. Powerless! Plus, let's be real: Tara was there, and she pointed out a) my (dangerously?) unrelenting love of champagne and b) my (again, dangerous?) love of goldenrod yellow. Of course there are two flutes, and I know she knew that one would be designated just for her! 

Bring on the demi-sec!






I'd love to get my grubby paws on this fun little picnic set. I find it's almost kindergarten aesthetic appeals to my sense of whimsy. Picnics should be taken seriously, but one shouldn't be serious at a picnic. Get me?

Lest we shy  to far away from my coffee obsession, here are two more choice items that I would love to have for fire escape/ patio time:

No comments:

Post a Comment