Monday, April 20, 2009

4/20 to 420



For most of my peers, April 20th has a sort of giggle-and-high-five kind of association. Good on 'em, as I'm a bit libertarian in my decriminalization and victimless crime beliefs. 

I have a much more fun association (who knew that was possible?).

Today is my dog's, Sebastian's, birthday. Happy 4th Birthday Sebastian! Sebastian, in human years, is officially older than me. 

The common adage was that dogs matured at a rate of 7 to 1. That is seven dog years for every human year. Apparently, that's a bit inaccurate. The common thinking now is that for the first 2 years there are 10 and a half dog years, and then 4:1 after that. 

Accordingly, Sebastian is 29! I hope he takes it better than Monique did.


Links:


3 comments:

~Penelope said...

gasp! penny's 32? not... wait. 35. wait - penny is 5? how did my dog get so old?

anyway. yay midcitymike! love it.

Mara said...

Happy Birthday Sebas! I can only imaging what ramblings we will get to read...

Miss Phillips said...

Wasn't 29 filled with a pool party and lots of fun? I think it was 30 that was the scary one. Oh, well, I'm old... I don't remember so well. :-)

Post a Comment